– High carrying red gum grazing country with predominately loam soils
– Fenced into 8 paddocks and watered by 10 dams and 1 bore.
– Well fertilized country with strong clover and rye grass pastures.
– Set on two titles.
– 3 bedroom weatherboard home with wood heating and rainwater.
– 50m x 25m machinery shed, 2 stand shearing shed and 2 sets of sheep yards.
Aldinga is a high rain fall, late grazing property ideally suited to sheep and lamb production.
Venue – Poolaijelo Town Hall Victoria at 2pm Vic. time.